Kaspersky Internet Security (KIS) is defined as an advanced security solution for the PC which comes with various excellent antivirus engine, firewall, and anti-phishing features. According to Kaspersky Lab, it includes all newly designed software, which protects users from dangerous hackers and offers safe money improvement features. Here, our tech savvy technicians share easy steps to remove Kaspersky Internet Security 2015.
Easy Steps to Remove Kaspersky Internet Security (KIS) 2015:
In the lower-right corner of the Desktop, simply right-click on the application icon and then select the ‘Exit” option which appears in the shortcut menu.
- If you find that the icon is hidden, then just click the “Show hidden icons” button. Move THE mouse pointer just above the Kaspersky Internet Security
- If you find that the Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 is under password-protected category, and then enters the password and click on the “Continue” button. If the password is forgotten by you, then reset it.
- Run the Setup Wizard section.
If a user is working with the Windows 8.1:
- On the Start screen section, click the button to easily open up the Apps view.
If a user is using Windows 8:
- On the Start screen, just right-click on the blank space.
- On the lower side of the panel, click on all apps.
- Then on the Apps screen, just right-click on the Kaspersky Internet Security option.
- Click on the Uninstall option on the App bar.
- But if you see the Programs and Features window, then select Kaspersky Internet Security and click on the Uninstall/Change.
- In the Attention dialog, click on the Accept button.
- Click on the Next option located in the installation wizard.
- At the Saving objects section, select the check boxes by selecting the type of data which you want:
- At the Ready to uninstall section, just click on the ‘Remove” option.
- Wait until the wizard completely deletes program files as well as registry keys. To smoothly complete the process, it is essential to restart the computer. To restart, click on the Yes button in the respective dialog box.
Why to choose us?
Our Kaspersky customer support service is accessible for diverse group of consumers using different devices worldwide to meet their daily hassle for various Kaspersky Antivirus working requirements. We trust in customer fulfillment and make sure that we have a pathway proof of uppermost success rate to recognize customer’s problem and explain them about their issues successfully. If you are looking for online backing to determine your problem, you can call us at +1 (800) 243-0051 toll-free number and we will get back to you for online tech support service with the unsurpassed customer care sustain.